I love a good lipstick. I don't think anything else is so simple, perks up your face and outfit more than a good lippy. I used to own probably 30, and a few months ago I did a big clear out of all my make up and streamlined it right down. I think owning less actually makes you more creative! So I thought I'd share with you my current collection, including some swatches.
From left to right (on photo and on arm!)
- Rimmel Kate Moss 107- A matte deep berry red made a cult beauty buy by Zoella. This a statement lip that I only wear with light make up on the rest of my face. I hate eyeliner and bold lip combinations on me! It's almost a dupe for MAC's 'Hang Up' if you're into that- just a bit more of a matte finish.
- Yves Rocher Moisturizing Creme Lipstick in 101 Framboise- I got this in a GlossyBox a while back and I've never worn it! I made a decision today that I will. It's a classic red, with blue undertones. The only thing is it's very creamy so it's prone to transfer. I'll definitely be setting it with lipcote when I do try it.
- Topshop Mischief- I bought this after seeing it on Olivia from What Olivia Did a long time ago! It's very classy, a bright fun pillar box red.
- Revlon Lip Butter in 053 Sorbet- Such a beautiful colour. I love the Revlon Lip Butters so much, I could literally own (and eat) all of them. They go on so easily, have a beautiful finish and are so easy to wear. This is a juicy fuschia.
- Barry M in 52- A ridiculously bright neon matte pink that I only really wear on holiday if I'm super tanned.
- Revlon Lip Butter 080 Strawberry Shortcake- Another lip butter in a sheeny pale pink.
- Revlon Balm Stain in 001 Honey- I got this recently because I wanted something easy and nude to wear to work and everyday. It's a nice rose stain that goes with everything.
- Bourjois Colour Burst in 04 Peach on the Beach- I love this colour! It's a nice chunky lip crayon like the Clinique chubby sticks and a bright, gorgeous summer colour.
Ok, so I have just run around my bedroom and realised I also own a No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in Delicate Pink and two Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks in Dark Night Waterl-oops! (a purple) and Oxford Street Fuchsia. So I'm very unorganised and will be doing my beauty confessions soon! Here's a hint...I lose make up all the time, and I don't moisturise very often.
Hope you all had lovely weekends!