Monday, 30 June 2014
My Perfume Collection
1. The Body Shop Shea Body Mist- Such a bargain, this smells sort of vanilla-y but not too sweet. I wear it when I'm just bumming around and don't want to wear a real perfume, or take it on weekend's away when I don't want to pack an expensive glass bottle.
2. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh- This smells like spring in a bottle. Flirty, floral, and fresh. I wear this if I'm wearing something girly and carefree.
3. Dolce and Gabbana The One- Musky and sophisticated. I wear this to work because it's grown up and formal. A tiny bit goes a long way and it's not sexy or young.
4. Miss Dior Cherie- Sweet and floral, I wear this quite often. It's the perfect balance between something girly and young but not overpowering. It's a good everyday perfume and always distinctive.
5. Lady Gaga Fame- Sexy. This is my main 'night out' perfume. It goes on black and turns instantly clear, with an indescribable dark floral fragrance. It makes most men go 'Ooh, you smell nice'
6. Viktor and Rolf Flower Bomb- The clues in the name with this one...this is an explosion of flowers but not in a 'toilet freshner' sort of way. It's a perfume I wear when I want to feel 'cute'. You know, when you wear something girly but with socks and boots and feel all adorable. It's probably an association because I got it for christmas.
7. Cacharel Amor Amor- This is another night out perfume, but less sexy than fame. It's a dinner out and a few cocktails, absolute classic perfume.
8. DKNY Be Delicious- Like spraying apples on yourself. When I want to feel sporty and not too girly, or I'm dressing more androgynous, this is what I reach for. Recently where the air's been warm and heavy this feels fresh and light. Or I'm dehydrated and it reminds me of apple juice, which is possible!