Everyone has holy grail products. The ones you always grab first, the ones you always repurchase, and the ones you don't abandon to the bottom of a grubby makeup bag. Today I thought I'd share mine!
1. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash- I absolutely swear by this product. One of my best friends recommended it to me after I was complaining about breaking out, and I've never looked back. I use this in the shower once a day, and it is gentle on my sensitive skin but also powerful enough to clear up spots and blemishes. Oh, and it's a fiver. A FIVER. I know.
2. No.7 Skin Illuminator- This is the sample size, but a teeny tiny bit of this product makes me look more awake and put together than a whole host of expensive primers. I wear it under my foundation and will sometimes even wear just this and a tiny bit of concealer and still feel very put together.
3. L'Occitane Hand Cream- Without doubt, the best handcream I've ever owned. Non-sticky, doesn't give you that gross feeling you normally get with handcream, very moisturising, handbag friendly and not too pricey considering how long it lasts. I always buy the 8ml and it lasts ages.
4. Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes. A lot of people swear by the Simple ones but I find them a little bit greasy and like they leave a residue on my skin. These are perfect- gentle and effective and even take off the stubborn 'They're Real' mascara.
5. Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant- A bit weird maybe to mention a deodorant on a blog, but it's important for the good of womenkind and grey tshirts in summer. This is my favourite. It does still leave white marks, and I've genuinely never found a deodorant that doesn't- but they're very minimal and nothing that a quick wipe won't remove. It keeps me feeling fresh all day and smells good.
6. Real Techniques Make Up Brushes- These are a hugely worthwhile investment. They're not as pricey as MAC brushes, but great quality. They make such a huge difference to how your make up goes on. Sneaky tip- I spotted them in TK Maxx today!! (Don't you hate it when that happens, I paid full price)
Other things I love and always buy:
What are your holy grail products? I've built up a few Boots points so I'd love to hear some recommendations!